When do we collect personal data?
We only collect transactional based data necessary to complete your order.
To do this, we collect your data:
- When you visit our website and create and use your account to buy products.
- When you create an account with us.
- When you purchase a product online or in our showroom.
- When you contact us by email, phone or by direct message on social media with any product queries or customer service enquiries.
- When you fill in any feedback or survey form, including entering a record in the accident book if any incident arises while visiting our showroom.
What information do we hold?
- If you have a ‘Môr Sups’ web account with us: your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number (if entered). We do not hold any card or banking information.
- Details of any of your interactions with us by email will only be held for 6 months.
How and why do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data:
- To process any orders that you make by using our website www.morsups.co.uk or by phone or at our showroom. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- To respond to your queries, offer technical advice and handle customer service complaints. We will hold this information and details of any correspondence for six months after the interaction. We do this in the interest of improving our service based on your experience.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email about relevant products and services including new product launches, discounts, promotions, events, competitions.
- You are free to opt out of hearing from us by unsubscribing from this list at any time.
- To send you emails which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
- To administer any of our competitions or surveys which you enter, based on your consent given at the time of entering.
- To comply with any legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
If you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
How we protect your personal data:
- We will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
- We secure access to all personal data areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
- Access to your personal data is password protected. We do not hold any sensitive data such as card payment information.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not and have never bought, sold or exchanged any personal customer data with any third parties, however we sometimes need to share data with trusted third parties in order to deliver a service.
The third parties we work with are:
- Delivery couriers - we use Royal Mail
- Google Business who manage our electronic communications with you.
- Square - our payment gateway; in order to process payments
We will never share your data with third parties for their own purposes.
In the instance that we expand, reduce or sell the company, Môr SUPs, this may involve the transfer of divisions or the whole business to new owners. If this happens, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
In order to keep your data safe and protect your privacy we provide only the information they need to perform their specific services that we cannot provide ourselves and they may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at MÔR @ View Creative, 37 Rhos Road, Rhos on Sea, LL28 4RS if you wish to make a request.
How can you stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing?
There are two ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you.
- Email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to opt out.
MÔR @ View Creative, 37 Rhos Road, Rhos on Sea, LL28 4RS
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk