CHANGE ROBE - SHORT SLEEVECHANGE ROBE
CHANGE ROBE'S patented multi functional Robe has been carefully designed to be used for a multitude of sports and activities. Its oversize design allows you to get changed with ease, keeping the weather out.
Its waterproof outer keeps you dry and its thick synthetic wool lining wicks away moisture keeping you cosy and warm. Its packed with features such as a drawstring hood, easy pull zip, fleece pockets.
- Waterproof outer shell.
- Fits over most sports clothing including buoyancy aids, climbing equipment and wetsuits etc
- The synthetic lamb’s wool pile lining draws moisture from the skin and most fabrics. It is also quick drying and very durable.
- Free stuff sack.
- Heavy duty two way main zip with easy pull loop and storm flap.
- Large hood to fit over existing head wear.
- Zipped inner pocket for keeping things safe and dry.
- Adjustable draw string hood.
- Zipped inner pocket with headphone access point.
- Easy pull zipper rings on all outer zips, for those extra cold days when things get fiddly.
- Two deep zipped side pockets with fleece lining to keep your hands warm.
- Our Robes preferred to be washed by hand in cool water with love and kindness.
- Because of the variety of fabrics used do NOT wash in hot water, Do NOT Iron or do NOT Dry Clean.
- Do NOT use fabric conditioner or NON BIO washing powder/liquid
- If you have got your robe really dirty we suggest to rinse with cold water and then wash on a cold/delicate cycle – to prolong the life of your Robe and to maintain its waterproof qualities, please do this as infrequent as possible.
- Always hang to drip dry or lay flat at room temp, do not place near a direct heat source or tumble dry.
- If you look after your Robe – it will always look after you!
LARGE INNER POCKET
“First time (in adulthood) swimming in sea. Achieved this in October, Bude Sea Pool, very cold, no wetsuit. Very pleased with myself. And so so cosy afterwards in my Change Robe. Preparing for sea dip on Christmas Day at Southwold, and my robe will be ready for post swim cosiness. Thank you for such quick delivery as well.”
“Really good quality, and very warm. Excellent value. The sizing is generous making it easier to get changed. The stuff sack is a really nice bonus. Very pleased with it.”
“Bought in September, lovely product, hight finish quality,
love the zips and the popit buttons, great when your hands are cold. Lots of lovely storage places with all the large pockets. Great product”
“Really good quality at a great price”
“Absolutely love my robe. Easy to change in. Very warm. Love the deep pockets.”